Sunday, March 24, 2013

Q&A about Christianity


In an effort to focus on being shorter and more concise, I am making a Q&A series on questions about Christianity. I will I realize there are gazillions of Christian apologetics Q&A websites. However, I am realizing that being short and to the point is much better at communicating than making super long blog posts that try to anticipate every possible objection. In reality, FAQ's give people a chance to look up more information if they do not find an answer satisfactory. I will stay under 250 words per question.

As I said, lots of Christian apologetics Q&A sites exist. But these Q&A's are often in article form. These FAQ's are going to be in bullet form. I am bad at being concise, but I will try.

Also, feel free to ask a question in the comments section. It would make sense for me to focus on the most popular questions, instead of researching questions I "think" people are most concerned with.

I anticipate each Q&A to be a short blog post each. At the end of the post, I will consolidate all of the answers on one page with links to each. This may evolve over time but this is the plan for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment